Goodnight Tractor: The Perfect Bedtime Book! (Goodnight Series) (Board book)
Another fun day of play turns to quiet goodnights at the farm in this sweet and gentle bedtime book for baby and toddler that will create warm memories for all.
Follow along as you say "night night" to everything from the plow and combine, to the pigs in the pen. Can you spot each piece of machinery and animal as you go? This bedtime book is perfect for farm equipment enthusiasts, John Deere fans, or anyone who loves farm animal stories as they count sheep, heading off to sleep.
Goodnight farmer. Goodnight plow.
Goodnight trailer. Goodnight cow.
Goodnight dog, and goodnight sheep...
time to sleep.
- Perfect for children who love the farm and big trucks and tractors!
- Calming rhyme perfect for quiet bedtime routines with family. The perfect read-aloud
- Fun, engaging art that's sure to make this a classic beloved by generations
- For fans of Goodnight Moon and Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site
What parents and grandparents are saying:
- It has become a nightly staple at bedtime. Highly recommended.
- If your little one loves tractors or farms, they will love this book!
- Absolute favorite bedtime book in this house for an automobile loving 19-month old!
Michelle Robinson’s many award winning picture books are popular in homes, schools, and libraries all over the world. Michelle is either busy writing, performing at literature festivals, delivering school visits, or being mum. Her YouTube channel, Michelle Robinson - Children’s Author, is full of ideas to encourage young children to read, write, and have fun! You can also download free teacher’s notes and activity sheets at: michellerobinson.co.uk.